We offer a variety of different size, shapes, and composition of gutters and downspouts. Whether it is half round copper gutters, O-Gee/k-style , or box gutters we can provide you with a drainage control solution. Aluminum extruded gutters are the most popular option for steep slope composition and tile roofing while shop fabricated prefinished box gutters are most common on low slope and standing seam steep slope facilities. All of our aluminum gutter systems are installed with hidden hangers. In years past spike and farrow gutters were the norm and were subject to sagging due to their tendency to rot out the fascia where the spike penetrated. When removing and replacing gutters with new fascia board replacement should be considered at this time.
Benefits of Gutters and Downspouts
- Control water drainage from your roof
- Keep landscaping from washing out in high volume areas
- Keep “splash back” from discoloring or rotting base of exterior wall
- Capture rain water in retention devices for consumption or gardening
- Wide variety of colors and styles to meet your architecture or color preference