Steep Slope roofing products are historically associated with residential, multifamily, and light commercial properties. These systems are designed to be installed on roof slopes in excess of 3.5/12 and greater and are water shedding systems. Most of the products designed for steep slope applications fall into one of the following categories: asphalt shingles, clay and concrete tile, metal shingle and synthetic component, slate, and wood shake and wood shingle. Steep slope products are visible from the street so require aesthetic consideration.
- Composition Shingle Roofing
- Composition shingle roofs are the most common as well as lowest cost steep slope roofing product available. Due to its popularity, the product is available in the largest range of colors and designs of all of the steep slope products. Entry-level products are available with 25-year material warranty’s ( 3-tabs or strips) with the higher end products (laminates or architectural) available with limited lifetime warranties. Products are available with energy star rated solar reflective granules, class 4 impact resistance, 130mph wind performance and a 25-year warranty against leaks. In order to meet these performance characteristics, they must be installed with custom manufactured accessories and installed by a certified and professional roofer such as Brinkmann Quality Roofing Services.
- Metal Roofing Systems
- Architectural metal roof panels are considered by many professionals to provide the best and longest lasting protection against roof leaks. Metal panel roofing is lightweight and comes in many different designs, shapes, and colors to achieve nearly any architectural effect.
Standing seam metal roofing is a popular choice of architects, designers, and long-term property investors because of its beauty, reliable design, low maintenance, and superior durability. Brinkmann Quality Roofing operates an in-house sheet metal shop that is equipped with computer-driven brakes, shears, and splitters, as well as several other custom metal forming devices. Our sheet metal leadership team has more than 70 years of combined metal experience.
- Tile Roofing Systems
- Tile roofing, one of the fastest growing segments of the roofing industry, offers true aesthetic value and is one of the few products available to the business community that offers times beauty and old world charm. The “lifetime roofing system” market in Texas (roofing systems that have a 50-year limited manufacturer warranty or longer) has double in the last 7 years. Brinkmann’s tile division offers a wide array of colors, styles, and manufacturers of the finest tile products available. We also offer one of the longest and most respected warranties in the industry. We are one of a few “select roofing installers” of Texas Total Roof Systems, which enables us to provide labor and material warranties backed directly by the manufacturer.
- Low Slope/Flat Roofing Systems
- Low slope roofing systems are the most challenging to install, demanding an uncommon level of skill to ensure longevity, integrity, and low maintenance. Brinkmann’s offers manufacturers warranties up to 30 years. Low slope roofing materials include organic and fiberglass rolled roofing products used in Built-Up Roofing (BUR) applications, modified bitumen rolled roofing used in BUR, single-ply rolled products such as PVC and TPO, fluid-applied products, asphalt, specialty adhesives, and other products. Problem flat roofs can be made sloped to drain. Brinkmann’s offers non-destructive (infrared) moisture surveys and installs energy efficient roof systems.