Roof maintenance is as important to your roof as an oil change is to your automobile. You use your car every day for transportation and have been conditioned to change your oil every 3-5000 miles or every three months. Your roof protects your family, home, and belongings every day and night. Unfortunately, your roof is often neglected until it is too late and the damage has already been done. Building owners and homeowners should perform roof system maintenance to optimize roof system life on a bi-annual basis or after a major weather event such as a hailstorm, hurricane, torrential rains, or extended period of extreme heat. In most instances, if roofing- related problems are identified early and properly addressed, the problems’ extent and cost of repairs will be significantly reduced than if the problem was left unattended.
Roofing material warranties, as well as labor warranties, do not cover damage from a homeowner or building owners neglect to have such preventative maintenance performed. Brinkmann Quality Roofing Services has a repair department available to perform such repairs and is certified by most major manufacturers to ensure your warranty stays intact.
Key Benefits of Roof Maintenance:
- Maximize the life and performance of your roof.
- Help prevent interior damage with annual inspections to identify early stages of a problem.
- Full “One Year” warranty on most repairs.
- Certified installers familiar with roofing manufacturers repair recommendations.
- Squeeze a “little more life” out of that existing roof until you decide to replace it.
- Peace of mind that your roof is being looked after.
- Identify material defects as early as possible which can maximize warranty benefit