The Brinkmann name has been the most trusted and reputable name in roofing in Houston,The Woodlands, Galveston, Dallas and Southeast Texas for almost 40 years. Our certified team of professionals is experienced in all types of roofing products and applications to ensure that we can provide you a solution to your roofing needs. Give us a call today for a free no obligation estimate. Whether it is a roof replacement, roof repair, or required roof maintenance we can assist.
In 2014, Brinkmann Quality Roofing Services purchased the naming rights to the original business started by Mike Brinkmann in 1973, Brinkmann Roofing Company, reuniting the Brinkmann Family with the original name.
- What is the warranty for steel roofs?
- Do you handle insurance for damage by weather ?
- do you get a wpi 8 certificate?
- does your company finance
- when replacing fascia do you paint?
- Does your companY instal vInyl siding
- Do you do roof repairs in Dallas?
- what is purpose of drip edge?
- Do you repair fascia boards
- Do you do yard drainage systems
- Do you all service the Lake Jackson or Angleton area for roof replacements and repairs?
- do you perform roof repairs in houston?
- DO YOU INSTALL SOLAR SHINGLES?
- My roof was installed by brinkman , but a company called peterson dean says they have taken over your company. is there any truth to this?
- do you service Galveston island?
- Do you provide a texas windstorm certificate when replacing a roof in deer park
- Do you service the clear lake area?
- does your company offer roof maintenance and if so how often should it be done?
- do you only install roofs or does brinkmann also install patio covers. I like the metal roof but don’t find that type of roofing anywhere.
- Do you repair Tile Roofs? I have replacement tiles and need someone to replace several tiles and re-cement?
- Do you inspect roofs for hail damage?
- Do you all service the Woodlands?
- I have a “high” spot in the middle of my roof. Is this a problem?
- I can see daylight in my attic where a pvc plumbing pipe comes up through the wood. Is this a potential leak?
- Does your company install gutters and downspouts?